Order for curbside pickup!
Call (208) 514-2665 for grocery and deli orders!
Roots Zero-Waste Market is tackling the Global plastic packaging and food waste problem and simplify your life.
Roots is a neighborhood grocery store and café offering healthy bulk foods, fruits & vegetables, Re-fillable household cleaning & personal care products. We also offer full service deli items and fresh prepared meals. All available to shoppers looking for plastic-free, sustainably sourced and ethically manufactured products. At Roots, you buy the amount you need when you need it, so you can feel good about saving money while helping to reduce food and food-packaging waste.
Our welcoming atmosphere and friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to provide you:
- Idaho grown and organically cultivated produce (upon availability)
- A variety of non-toxic bulk dry goods including flours, grains, beans and oils
- Locally sourced dairy items and eggs
- Environmentally friendly household products and personal care products
- Freshly prepared sandwiches, salads, and entrees with meat, vegetarian and vegan options
- Fresh-roasted coffee, pressed juice, botanical soda and local beer, cider and wine to enjoy while you shop
- Free community space for nonprofits and groups to host meetings and events
- Free educational/informational sessions on healthy living and zero-waste practices, food preservation, composting and more!
We are committed to bringing healthy, affordable foods and products to your family because building strong communities begins with healthy bodies and minds. We vow to work carefully with growers and vendors to provide you with toxic-free products, and we will gladly let you know where your food originated.